Saint Francis Residential Community, a non profit, senior living community, located in Denville, New Jersey in the heart of Morris County, provides comfortable, safe and affordable living that is free from worry, in a place that has a century of experience caring for people. Come to our residential community for:
Your new home
A visit to Saint Francis may convince you that one of our different living options is just right for you.
A recuperative stay while you need some assistance
If you are usually on your own but are not quite ready to go home while you recover from an accident or illness – or an emotional jolt, come stay for as long as you like. We'll prepare your meals, make your bed, and take you to your medical appointments while you get yourself back together.
A respite for you and your family
Think how comforting it will be to rely on the staff at Saint Francis while your family vacations. Some of our guests schedule a short term stay at regular intervals and come back to us again and again.
A relaxing, informative visit
Even if your residential situation does not have to change immediately, you are welcome to come to Saint Francis for a short stay, in our elegant hotel atmosphere.
If you are considering Saint Francis, you are probably considering other options referred to as "senior housing" or "assisted living". When you compare all the possibilities, what will bring you to Saint Francis is what you will find only at Saint Francis:
- Living options perfectly matched to your preferences and abilities
- Surprising affordability in a non-profit facility
- A caring, sharing and supportive community
- Services and amenities are available to all residents, including arrangements for dining, medication assistance, transportation, and activities
- A century of dedication to the physical and spiritual health of our residents and guests